Will you hold my date? Unfortunately, due to limited availability we are unable to hold dates. Dates are reserved on a first come first serve basis with a signed contract and your retainer date paid, per contract.
Are there additional requirements to get married at The Templet House? Yes, we require the following:
1. Wedding insurance (WedSafe, WedSure, etc, cost is about $135-160)
2. Wedding coordinator
3. The Templet House manager on-site during event
4. ABC licensed bartender (licensed & insured)
Can I make payments?
Yes, you can make payments!
1. Must pay 25% of total costs to reserve the date,
2. Balance due in equal monthly installments thereafter and,
3. Contract must be paid in full 90 days prior to wedding.
Do you have a preferred vendors list?
- Absolutely, The Templet House is all about the experience. We provide a list of vendors we know and trust to ensure you day goes smooth. If you want to use someone that is not on list, they must be licensed and insured. They must provide COI 30 days prior to event and have toured the facility with owner and/or manager.